Trump 2024

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
ShadowHawke

Re: Trump 2024

Post by ShadowHawke »

Mori Chu wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 11:47 am
Guys, the real cause of the shooting was DEI, because the Secret Service hired a woman. That's why Trump was in danger. So says sitting Republican Senator Ron Johnson (WI).

Who do you find to be responsible for the security lapse?

If you do not believe failing to secure a rooftop 150 yards from the podium is acceptable, please explain.

The roof being sloped is not a reason. Obviously, someone was to shoot from that position.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Who's responsible, what mistakes were made, those are valid questions to ask. But saying, "The shooting happened because of DEI, because the USSS hired some non-white-males" is discriminatory BS and I won't dignify it.

ShadowHawke

Post by ShadowHawke »

Mori Chu wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 2:03 pm
Who's responsible, what mistakes were made, those are valid questions to ask. But saying, "The shooting happened because of DEI, because the USSS hired some non-white-males" is discriminatory BS and I won't dignify it.
I am honestly asking you your opinion Mori.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Trump calls RFK Jr., agrees with him that vaccines are bad, and says "we're going to win." Who's "we"? Him and RFK? They seem like buddies even though they're supposedly election opponents. Strange call.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

ShadowHawke wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 2:08 pm
Mori Chu wrote:
I would say that I don't yet know whether the USSS or anybody else is to blame. I'm still learning the details of what happened. There have been some articles on it but I haven't read all of them yet, and it seems like the info is still coming in. I don't want to jump to a conclusion about what went wrong until I learn more. I don't have any particular party involved who I'm trying to protect or attack; if the Secret Service blew it, happy to call them out for doing so. It does seem odd that a shooter could get so close to Trump without being spotted. On the other hand, I can imagine it being almost impossible to protect somebody flying all over the country making tons of public appearances. I don't envy them or the monumental job they have to do.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Mori Chu wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 2:10 pm
Trump calls RFK Jr., agrees with him that vaccines are bad, and says "we're going to win." Who's "we"? Him and RFK? They seem like buddies even though they're supposedly election opponents. Strange call.
► Show Spoiler
Nothing strange about it at all. They're obviously in collusion together to take votes away from Biden.
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

ShadowHawke

Post by ShadowHawke »

Mori Chu wrote:

"Are there any articles or stories on this person from reputable sources?"

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 2:12 pm
ShadowHawke wrote:
Mori Chu wrote:
I would say that I don't yet know whether the USSS or anybody else is to blame. I'm still learning the details of what happened. There have been some articles on it but I haven't read all of them yet, and it seems like the info is still coming in. I don't want to jump to a conclusion about what went wrong until I learn more. I don't have any particular party involved who I'm trying to protect or attack; if the Secret Service blew it, happy to call them out for doing so. It does seem odd that a shooter could get so close to Trump without being spotted. On the other hand, I can imagine it being almost impossible to protect somebody flying all over the country making tons of public appearances. I don't envy them or the monumental job they have to do.
As far as the problems with the USSS, it was reported that Trump's permanent detail was ordered by the upper levels away from Trump and on to protect Jill Biden somewhere. Trump got the temporary team for the Butler County rally.

It was also confirmed by the USSS that they knew about the shooter for 30 minutes prior to the shooting. Numerous former USSS have said that it would have been just routine to have the snipers on the roof, where the shooter was, so no chance that the guy got there.

From another report:
There is now a very credible explanation emerging that says US Secret Service agents, on orders from Kimberly Cheatle and Alejandro Mayorkas, placed a Secret Service team INSIDE the building where the "shooter" was crawling on the roof, and that the actual shots targeting #Trump may have been taken by the US Secret Service from INSIDE the building. This would be consistent with the audio forensics of the shooting recordings, since the distance would be nearly identical to the rooftop "shooter." This also explains why counter-sniper teams held their fire until AFTER the "shooter" killed Trump. Their job was to eliminate the patsy. Note that US Secret Service had eyes on this young man for at least 30 minutes, watching him with an actual rangefinder, scoping the range of the shot, then with a backpack, then scaling the ladder and going onto the roof. They watched him and reported on his progress. They did nothing to stop him. They did everything but load his rifle and pull the trigger. We need an immediate criminal investigation into Kimberly Cheatle and a hard look at all US Secret Service counter-snipers deployed that day. This stinks to high Heaven. Note that in the assassination of JFK, they also had a patsy, while the real shot was taken by a CIA-run sharpshooter. Cheatle's bizarre "sloped roof" excuse doesn't pass the smell test. She's covering up something.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

ShadowHawke wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 4:29 pm
Mori Chu wrote:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rfk-jr-don ... dorsement/

Split T

Post by Split T »

In2ition wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 4:40 pm
Mori Chu wrote:
ShadowHawke wrote:
Mori Chu wrote:
As far as the problems with the USSS, it was reported that Trump's permanent detail was ordered by the upper levels away from Trump and on to protect Jill Biden somewhere. Trump got the temporary team for the Butler County rally.

It was also confirmed by the USSS that they knew about the shooter for 30 minutes prior to the shooting. Numerous former USSS have said that it would have been just routine to have the snipers on the roof, where the shooter was, so no chance that the guy got there.

From another report:
There is now a very credible explanation emerging that says US Secret Service agents, on orders from Kimberly Cheatle and Alejandro Mayorkas, placed a Secret Service team INSIDE the building where the "shooter" was crawling on the roof, and that the actual shots targeting #Trump may have been taken by the US Secret Service from INSIDE the building. This would be consistent with the audio forensics of the shooting recordings, since the distance would be nearly identical to the rooftop "shooter." This also explains why counter-sniper teams held their fire until AFTER the "shooter" killed Trump. Their job was to eliminate the patsy. Note that US Secret Service had eyes on this young man for at least 30 minutes, watching him with an actual rangefinder, scoping the range of the shot, then with a backpack, then scaling the ladder and going onto the roof. They watched him and reported on his progress. They did nothing to stop him. They did everything but load his rifle and pull the trigger. We need an immediate criminal investigation into Kimberly Cheatle and a hard look at all US Secret Service counter-snipers deployed that day. This stinks to high Heaven. Note that in the assassination of JFK, they also had a patsy, while the real shot was taken by a CIA-run sharpshooter. Cheatle's bizarre "sloped roof" excuse doesn't pass the smell test. She's covering up something.
Is this what you believe happened?

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

Split T wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:44 pm
In2ition wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 4:40 pm
Mori Chu wrote:
ShadowHawke wrote:
Mori Chu wrote:

From another report:
Is this what you believe happened?
Come on now. Really?
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

TOO

Post by TOO »

LMAO. Just LMAO, seek help.

ShadowHawke

Post by ShadowHawke »

Kryptonic wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 4:47 pm
ShadowHawke wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 4:29 pm
Mori Chu wrote:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rfk-jr-don ... dorsement/
Too bad he didn't offer him a job for his vote.

ShadowHawke

Post by ShadowHawke »

TOO wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 6:29 pm
There was a Warren commision for JFK. Why not a Roberts comission for Trump?

SunsRIt

Post by SunsRIt »

There was a building less than 150 yards from Trump that had a clear very sight line with no one covering it? Do you have any idea how easy a 150 yard shot is? 200 yards is a practice shot. Every building with a sightline to where Trump was within 1000-1500 yards should have been covered. It’s either total incompetence or a plan. Those are the only 2 choices.

TOO

Post by TOO »

ShadowHawke wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 6:58 pm
TOO wrote:
There was a Warren commision for JFK. Why not a Roberts comission for Trump?
Wasn't referring to you.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

JD Vance, Trumps VP pick, like most Republicans, thought the same things about Trump the Dems do but, like all Republicans have been swayed to the dark side or face their own destruction.

“I go back and forth between thinking Trump is a cynical asshole like Nixon who wouldn’t be that bad (and might even prove useful) or that he’s America’s Hitler,” “How’s that for discouraging?” “moral disaster.” “total fraud” “didn’t care about regular people” “reprehensible” “cultural heroin” “just another opioid for Middle America” “definitely not” voting for Trump. “Fellow Christians, everyone is watching us when we apologize for this man. Lord help us,” “one of USA’s most hated, villainous, douchey celebs,” “I’m definitely not gonna vote for Trump because I think that he’s projecting very complex problems onto simple villains,” “It’s not just that Donald Trump doesn’t speak to issues of special concern of minority voters or Black voters, it’s that he seems to like actively antagonizing a lot of the Black voters,” “Trump makes people I care about afraid. Immigrants, Muslims, etc. Because of this I find him reprehensible. God wants better of us,” I don’t think he actually cares about folks,” “I think he just recognizes that there was a hole in the conversation and that hole is that people from these regions of the country, they feel ignored.”
https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/15/politics ... ents-trump
In four years, you don’t have to vote again. We’ll have it fixed so good, you’re not gonna have to vote.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

TOO wrote:
If you haven't noticed the bizarre details about the whole thing, I could see how strange it would seem to question anything about it.

"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Split T

Post by Split T »

I would go to incompetence before I’d go to a widespread coordinated assassination by the secret service…under Biden’s orders?

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

There are already a plethora of conspiracy theories floating around. They were on Twitter, so they must all be true.
In four years, you don’t have to vote again. We’ll have it fixed so good, you’re not gonna have to vote.