The GOP / RNC

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
In2ition

Re: The GOP / RNC

Post by In2ition »

Example 1302027 of the establishment GOP/RNC being corrupt af. And before you think the Dems/DNC is all holy and uncorruptable, the establishment is in both parties and essentially work together in a controlled opposition way. Two peas in a pod with some outsiders trying to do what's best for the country in both sides. Btw, this Jeff DeWit on here trying to bribe Kari Lake into staying out of politics for 2 years.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Wow, crazy stuff. Politics is corrupt and awful. And Lake sure has a high opinion of herself.
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Superbone wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:36 pm
Wow, crazy stuff. Politics is corrupt and awful. And Lake sure has a high opinion of herself.
At least she has some balls to push back and not get bought to take a fall in the fight. Unlike DeWit, who is just another swamp creature. I guarantee 95% of DC is corrupt and awful. It's no wonder so many of these idiots get rich when they go to DC.

Wasn't it Truman that said, "Show me a man that gets rich by being a politician, and I'll show you a crook." ?
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Lake is a total joke.
In four years, you don’t have to vote again. We’ll have it fixed so good, you’re not gonna have to vote.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Here's the full audio. This is getting traction.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Nodack wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:54 pm
Lake is a total joke.
What does that make DeWit or the people that want to bribe her?

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I don’t know anything about Dewit or the people who want to bribe her or why would anyone want to bribe her. She is a total Trump kiss up and latched onto his fake election BS and that’s why she lost. I think she would make a great running mate for Trump. She would sell whatever he wanted to sell and do it with the conviction of a long time news anchor. She is perfect for Trumps universe. Maybe a press secretary.

Right downtown Phoenix where the I-10 and the 17 intersect there is a huge Kari Lake billboard with her picture that says God Bless Kari Lake. It annoys the hell out of me every time I pass it. I already have no respect for her from her fake election bs and now she has decided to kiss up to the religious right and nothing does that like a giant picture of yourself saying God Bless Me.
In four years, you don’t have to vote again. We’ll have it fixed so good, you’re not gonna have to vote.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

You think or know that Kari Lake paid for the billboard that annoys you?

Are you trying to say that this bribe didn't happen, because you don't know why anyone would even bother as she is a obvious loser and unpopular?

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

I’m not saying the bribe didn’t happen. The GOP bribing her not to run? Why would they do that? Are they scared of her? Do they think she can’t win? Do they just not like her? She is a die hard Trump fan. That should win them over right there. Is her relentless elections are fake rhetoric making them nervous? I listened to some of the recording but can’t really make out much of the conversation. There was captions but they were covered up by other stuff.

Really this doesn’t mean anything to me. The GOP or at least this GOP guy whoever he is doesn’t want her running for some reason and tried to bribe her to get out of the race? That sounds like a GOP internal thing to me. What is Trumps stance on her now? She was a mini Trump and supported him 100%. Has he weighed in on this at all?

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding of who the GOP is, how it works and who their allegiances are to. You seem to be under some illusion that the establishment GOP are a bunch of Trump backers, and that Trump runs the GOP. These are Bush/Romney/Cheney/McCain types that run the leadership and purse of the GOP. Unfortunately for them, they only represent about 5% of the party, but they are doing everything that they can to desperately hold onto all the power. That includes colluding with their supposed opposition on the other side of the isle. As long as the establishment continues to hold power, they don't care if it's a Dem or a Rep in office. Look at who they are backing and who they gave money to for races in 2022. They gave most of their money to candidates that had no chance at winning, but were establishment types. They didn't give any money to America First Republicans that just needed a little help to win their seats. They essentially stabotaged their own party, because it didn't fit their interests. Like I said, they would rather have an establishment Dem in office over an America First or MAGA Republican. It's all about power to these people.

Split T

Post by Split T »

It very well could be about power, I don’t know…but they also could just not support the actions of the maga republicans

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

My understanding is that a lot of Republican politicians in Washington privately think Trump is certifiably nuts and dangerous. Then they go on a mic and proclaim their allegiance to him because they don’t want to piss off anyone who might vote for them. FOX News knows Trump is nuts and you can tell by all their private texts but, on the air they shower Trump with praise. All these Republicans enable Trump even though they know he’s a horrible bad guy they don’t like. They are protecting their own asses.

I would rather have an establishment Republicann than any MAGA Republican. What you call collusion between the two sides I call working together. It’s what they used to do all the time. Now because of Trump and Maga it is a Capital offense to ever work with the other side, compromise on anything or get anything done. Then Trump gets on his mic and talks about how the government can’t get anything done and we would be much better off with an autocrat like Hungary’s leader, a strong man. Some people don’t like strong men he says. Maga - “See government doesn’t work, we need an autocrat like say Trump. We will do everything in our power to make sure government doesn’t work and then blame the government. Pfft.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

No one is saying that we need an autocrat or dictator, that's just a fantasy, being fed to your brain by media you digest.

Let me put it this way. They are supposedly on different sides of issues, but it's fake. It's not compromising, it's a slow controlled opposition kabuki theatre intended to get you to think something is happening that's actually not. Then they slowly move to the same destination.

Have you ever played the kids basketball game of BumpOut? It's like that. If you make an agreement with the person in front or behind you and promise to not knock them out or allow them to get knocked out, you will always win working together. Even if it's a huge group of kids, because one won't knock out the person in front of them and the other won't give the ball back to the person behind that person soon enough to knock the person behind them out. Everyone else playing the game is oblivious to this and is just playing for themselves, but they can't beat that cooperation.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

In2ition wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:36 pm
No one is saying that we need an autocrat or dictator, that's just a fantasy, being fed to your brain by media you digest.
Your candidate is literally saying he wants to be a dictator on day one.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:00 pm
In2ition wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:36 pm
Your candidate is literally saying he wants to be a dictator on day one.
He did say that, and said only on day one. Was he kidding? Are you making something out of nothing? Idk.

Did he go after Hillary? Did he direct the DOJ, the FBI and state AGs across the US to go after her and charge her with anything and everything in his first term? No, he didn't. He said immediately, it was best for the country to come together and let bygones be bygones. So his actions didn't match his rhetoric during the campaign.

It's the same with peace around the world. He didn't start any new wars, de-escalated hostilities with nuclear powers like North Korea, ended some forever wars that were happening, formed plans to get out of Afghanistan and Iraq, and formed peace deals in the middle east with Israel and her neighbors, which some thought was impossible. Now, the whole world is going to shit and it looks like the plan is that we will be going to war with China in the end of 2024 or 2025. Sweden is planning and preparing their own population that they will be going to war with Russia soon. North Korea and South Korea are at odds again. Iran is funding and providing arms to everyone that wants to kill our allies. We could be fighting on 3 different fronts, with a military that's been depleted by all the equipment and weapons left in Afghanistan withdrawl, with munitions that have been given to Ukraine, by depleting the strategic oil reserves(which are for situations like this), and military recruiting goals being down by 25%. Talk of reinstituting the draft. If we're all over the world fighting everywhere else, who is protecting the US? We already have an invasion of military aged men that have no loyalty to the US coming in droves across the border. If you were a military strategist for a hostile country, how would you plan an invasion?

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

This Kari Lake story is pretty nuts. The guy in the clip, Jeff DeWit, is now resigning. In his silly resignation letter he complains that what was supposed to be a private conversation is being made public. He comes off looking like a complete ass IMO.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

DC SWAMP EXPOSED. PART 1 - D.C. Blackmail:

A Capitol Hill intern reveals how members of Congress are coerced to vote a certain way through blackmail and extortion after affairs & sex parties: “Cawthorn wasn’t lying neither”

O’Keefe Media Group founder James O’Keefe has discovered that nothing is as it seems when it comes to Congress Members’ voting patterns, the staffers they hire, or their activity outside of Congress.

Meet Titus Warren, a Democrat working for Republicans in Congress. These Republicans do not care about Warren’s political views or the potential of him tipping off the other side. In fact, Titus states that he “loves” Nancy Pelosi and believes that Donald Trump “needs to die.”

Still, his employers don’t seem to care how he thinks. While Titus says he keeps these details to himself, he is “sure” that his boss knows his political views, considering the fact that a photo of Nancy Pelosi sits proudly on Titus’ desk.

“Every time I see her, or we run into each other, you know, sometimes I’ll even go into her office, then I’ll just go in her candy bowl,” said Titus before confirming that Pelosi knows him and “loves” him as he “loves” her.
Titus also boasted that he gets to attend “a lot of embassies and a lot of events at the White House” and that he loves Joe Biden.

When asked how Republican constituents might respond to his viewpoints, Titus said, “If they do [care], they can kiss the crack of my ass because I don’t care.”

What’s worse is that most Congressmen in D.C. don’t actually think for themselves but rely on staffers like Titus and their advisors to guide them in decision-making. Or they rely on outside influences, such as blackmail, which uses their sexual wrongdoings while “serving” the American people.

Titus was able to provide us with good intel on the inner workings of Congress and how members of both parties are coerced to vote a certain way through what he called a vote “suggestion.” But these so-called suggestions aren’t suggestions at all; they are much more nefarious ways of blackmailing members of Congress who have engaged in affairs on their spouses or downright sex parties with other members, according to Titus. “There’s a lot of things that I see with my own eyes,” he told James O’Keefe.

“Madison Cawthorn wasn’t lying neither,” said Titus as he explained that most Congress Members are married, but “they have affairs with other congresspeople… And they have like parties and stuff.” Titus then confirmed that these alleged parties get “hot and heavy.”

Though he said he’s never gone to one of these parties or been invited, Titus contends “that is a fact” and an open secret. “It happens a lot more than people think,” he noted before telling us that he thought it was a fiction or a “joke” before he began working in Congress.

“A majority of members that come late are 9/10 times hungover from the [sex parties] the night before,” Titus added.

These parties are then used to gain leverage over the officials to pressure them to vote for the Swamp’s preferred policy and against unfavorable policy.

But this leverage is not only used to change votes in Congress. It seemingly applies to election season, too, as Titus explains, “If you ever run for office, and you’ve been where I am, you would use that as leverage to win your campaign.”

As reported by The Gateway Pundit, Madison Cawthorn revealed in March 2022 that he was invited to a “sexual get-together” or an “orgy” at a D.C. elite’s home. He also alleged that “some of the people leading on the movement to try and remove addiction in our country” were often doing cocaine right in front of him. This caused a stir within the House of Representatives. Cawthorn was then smeared as a liar, threatened with consequences by then-Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, and removed from Congress in the next election.

We reached out to Madison Cawthorn for his reaction to Titus’ bombshell assertions:

CAWTHORN: “Well, I mean, I’ve never been to a party like this; I got invited to them. My instant reaction to that is, you know, especially the blackmail piece that it seemed like this individual was talking about in this piece, that’s something that I experienced firsthand. It’s kind of a laden threat. It’s kind of just an understood thing in Washington. It’s not something that’s ever really said to you, but it’s well known that people can always have leverage points on you.” “People only want to put you in compromising situations so that they can have leverage over you so they can control your vote.”

Titus said the media either does not know about this blackmail scheme or “they’re not allowed to run these stories.” It would seem more likely the latter.
Titus further related this sexual conduct in Congress to former Democrat Staffer Aidan Maese-Czeropski, who was terminated by Senator Ben Cardin (D-MD) after the staffer’s hardcore gay sex tape filmed in the Hart Senate Office Building surfaced. “That actually did not happen the day it came out,” said Titus, indicating that the sex tape was filmed months earlier and used as leverage against Senator Cardin or Aidan Maese-Czeropski.

When asked if he feels guilty about what he sees in Congress or being a secret Democrat working in a Republican office, Titus responded, “I get my check, and I’m good,” while stipulating his lust for buying expensive items such as Louis Vuitton handbags and fashion accessories from other high-end stores like Chanel. “All my money that I’m saving now is for me to go to the Hamptons every weekend of the Summer.” While shopping at Burberry and David Yurman, two high-end fashion stores in Washington, D.C., Titus told us more about the D.C. sex parties, saying, “It’s not a conspiracy.” He continued, “It most definitely happens. And It’s normal.”
Surprisingly, when asked outside of the jewelry store, David Yurman, Titus did not recognize James O’Keefe or realize that everything he told us was being recorded.

If you are an insider in Washington, D.C., you can contact us on Signal or join us on our weekly X-Space titled “On The Inside With James O’Keefe” from 4 pm to 6 pm ET. Sign up to be an undercover journalist with The American Swiper Program at this link.

Watch below and stay tuned for more of our undercover journalism from Washington, D.C.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:47 pm
This Kari Lake story is pretty nuts. The guy in the clip, Jeff DeWit, is now resigning. In his silly resignation letter he complains that what was supposed to be a private conversation is being made public. He comes off looking like a complete ass IMO.

Oh, he's the victim here? LOL

Here's some more on it. We're finding out who were the very powerful people back east. F' the turtle, Mitch McConnell

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

In2ition wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:09 pm
No, I don't think he is a victim. I said he comes off as an ass.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:43 pm
In2ition wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:09 pm
No, I don't think he is a victim. I said he comes off as an ass.
He is coming off as an ass, but also playing the victim card, saying he was set up. Kari didn't force or coerce him into giving Kari an offer from very powerful people from the east.