Biden 2024

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Mori Chu

Re: Biden 2024

Post by Mori Chu »

Hunter's laptop ... been checking the news today, In2?

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Why do we even bother with posting stuff here? Nobody is changing anybody's minds. You can find sources that will support anything. Very occasionally there is something that makes you think. I guess maybe that's worth it for the 1% of content that might have that effect.
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:34 pm
Oh, what's the news?
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

TOO

Post by TOO »

In2ition wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:43 pm
Mori Chu wrote:
Oh, what's the news?
He's coming back to save us all.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

TOO wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:12 pm
In2ition wrote:
Mori Chu wrote:
Oh, what's the news?
?? Who?
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

TOO

Post by TOO »

In2ition wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:38 pm
TOO wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:12 pm
In2ition wrote:
Mori Chu wrote:
Oh, what's the news?
?? Who?
Seems as though you've never had a Jehovah's witness visit your front door.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Superbone wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:47 pm
Why do we even bother with posting stuff here? Nobody is changing anybody's minds. You can find sources that will support anything. Very occasionally there is something that makes you think. I guess maybe that's worth it for the 1% of content that might have that effect.
I just want to talk about the news of the day here and share some headlines and information. I'm not especially concerned with changing minds.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:17 am
Superbone wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:47 pm
I just want to talk about the news of the day here and share some headlines and information. I'm not especially concerned with changing minds.
Same

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Biden trips a couple times on the short stairs into Air Force One. The reason they now use the short stairs, is because they were worried about tripping. There is also a little known rule for the Secret Service that they stay out of the camera shot. Well, they are so worried about him falling, that they've abandoned that long held and hard rule for the Secret Service and you now see a Secret Service member at the bottom of the stairs. He's also not even turning to wave as a power move before entering AF1. Joe is getting degenerating before our eyes.

Split T

Post by Split T »

I mean I agree that Biden shouldn’t be president with his advancing age and apparent mental and physical decline, but that was not much at all. I’ve tripped like that climbing stairs.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

You're right, it's not like him tripping hard, like he did on the big stairs or like he has on the stage or falling off his bike. I think you put things together, like him using the small stairs, him not turning and waving any longer, the slight trips here and the Secret Service at the bottom of the stairs, what's next? Are they going to have one of those chairs that take you up and down the stairs or is someone going to hold his hand while walking him up and down?

Split T

Post by Split T »

Well I’m less concerned about the physical health compared to the mental stuff. If his mind is all there I don’t really have an issue if his mobility is bad. Problem is I’m not sure his mind is all there. I’m all for a younger and more mentally sharp candidate.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

It's all connected and I would say that the mental is affecting the physical.

Hypersexualization is another aspect of demensia. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4980403/
Who would ever call a toddler 'Sexy'? Who would call any child under age 'Sexy', and then say 'Don't tell your momma'? Seriously, who would do that? Would any of you think to do that?

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

If Biden really called a kid sexy, it'd be all over the news. This is some random Twitter weirdo with a blurry video. I'll wait for a real source.

Biden's old and slow, but stumbling on a staircase isn't a big deal. There's that clip of Trump slowly limping his way down a gently inclined ramp. These guys are both old farts. What's new?

Cap

Post by Cap »

Split T wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:20 pm
Well I’m less concerned about the physical health compared to the mental stuff.
Seriously, who cares? FDR was one of our greatest Presidents and he couldn’t climb stairs either.

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

Cap wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:56 pm
Split T wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:20 pm
Well I’m less concerned about the physical health compared to the mental stuff.
Seriously, who cares? FDR was one of our greatest Presidents and he couldn’t climb stairs either.
He climbed his secretary just fine :P

JeremyG

Post by JeremyG »

In2ition wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:28 pm
Who would ever call a toddler 'Sexy'? Who would call any child under age 'Sexy', and then say 'Don't tell your momma'? Seriously, who would do that? Would any of you think to do that?
Perhaps nobody, including Biden? Dude, it’s easy to fact-check these things before spreading misinformation.

Here’s the original unaltered video:
"I'm a Deandre Ayton guy."--Al McCoy, September 21, 2022.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Split T wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:37 pm
I mean I agree that Biden shouldn’t be president with his advancing age and apparent mental and physical decline, but that was not much at all. I’ve tripped like that climbing stairs.
Yeah, give me a break. Everybody does that once in a while when climbing stairs. And most of us don't have to do it on video with everybody watching.
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Superbone wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:23 pm
Split T wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:37 pm
Yeah, give me a break. Everybody does that once in a while when climbing stairs. And most of us don't have to do it on video with everybody watching.
True, but we then should have video of the last number of Presidents doing it too. Maybe we should show those. Let's see Carter, Reagan, Bush HW, Clinton, Bush W, Obama, and Trump tripping on the stairs, or even using the back short stairs exclusively into AF1.

TOO

Post by TOO »

Sure man, fire up the social mediaverse for all those dudes who didn't have a camera up their ass 24-7.

You get to see these old fucks because they are on the 24-7 grift cycle, on both sides.