The Democrats

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
Nodack

Re: The Democrats

Post by Nodack »

That can’t be. She’s a Dem and the FBI is on the Biden deep state payroll, right?

I know, this is just a secret ploy by the Dems to make it look like the FBI just does their job without caring about politics.

Or maybe she was about to endorse Trump so Biden decided to have the FBI plant evidence and arrest her of some crime.

Or maybe….
In four years, you don’t have to vote again. We’ll have it fixed so good, you’re not gonna have to vote.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

I wonder if this guy gets in trouble?
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

But of course.
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Okay, I have never heard of "Michael Knaapen" before, and when I google that name, all I get is a couple of links to tweets and really sketchy sites like Libs of Tiktok and "communities.win" ?. Are there any articles or stories on this person from reputable sources? It sounds like maybe there's a video claiming to show Michael Knaapen trying to solicit a minor? But I don't see much to really verify or refute the story.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

There is always Kamala. I dare anyone to make it through all 5 minutes.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Wow, a US Congresswoman is working against the US and for Somalia. Not shocked.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

:eyeroll: The "former prime minister" of some country doesn't speak for her or for our country. Republicans love to paint Omar as some kind of traitor but I fail to see the evidence for it.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

I didn't say she was a traitor. I said that she wasn't working for the betterment of the US, and her focus was working for the betterment of Somalia, which is true. Here, the former prime minister is saying that, and she is smiling and nodding. Idk why you insist on carrying her water and running cover for her. If this was a Rep, I am sure that you would be disturbed to irrate about it.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

This is interesting.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

^ While that story might be true, there's no citation or link there; I don't trust some random Twitter account called "Yay Area News." Nor should you.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Mori Chu wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:26 am
^ While that story might be true, there's no citation or link there; I don't trust some random Twitter account called "Yay Area News." Nor should you.
Fair criticism. Let me find a better source, if available.

Oakland FBI raid subject linked to establishment suspected of human trafficking, selling drugs
Andy Duong has ties to cafe earlier searched by state authorities

https://www.mercurynews.com/2024/06/30/ ... ing-drugs/

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Thanks for posting that. I'll take a look at the article today.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I LOLed.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Mori Chu wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 7:19 am
:eyeroll: The "former prime minister" of some country doesn't speak for her or for our country. Republicans love to paint Omar as some kind of traitor but I fail to see the evidence for it.
She's Muslim. Of course they hate her.
In four years, you don’t have to vote again. We’ll have it fixed so good, you’re not gonna have to vote.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

It has zero to do with her religion...sheesh.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Corrupt Democrat Senator Bob Menendez is found guilty in his corruption trial. Dem leaders are rightly calling on him to resign. He's got to go.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

He should have left months ago.

ShadowHawke

Post by ShadowHawke »

In2ition wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 11:45 am
He should have left months ago.
He should have been removed seven years ago.

Bonus points: Name the US prosecutor who laid the groundwork for the first Menendez trial. He left the position before the case came to trial.

ShadowHawke

Post by ShadowHawke »

Apparently, being a Jedi Master bestows one with a medical degree.

And I thought George Lucas wrote bad dialogue.
Last edited by ShadowHawke on Tue Jul 16, 2024 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Can you imagine a Vulcan as narcissistic as Trump?
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."