The Democrats

Political discussion here. Any reasonable opinion is welcome, but due to the sensitive nature of the topic area, please be nice and respectful to others. No flaming or trolling, please. And please keep political commentary out of the other board areas and confine it to this area. Thanks!
In2ition

Re: The Democrats

Post by In2ition »

BigLewy wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2024 2:36 pm
I mean, it was pretty clear for a LONG time that he wasn't right, but then they would push the narrative that anything questioning his cognitive abilities was a conspiracy theory, or "cheap fake". There was just simply no way to ignore it after the debate. Morons like Scarborough went from saying he was the sharpest he's ever been to telling him to drop out of the race within 3 weeks or so. It was laughable to me that they just turned a blind eye to it. Then they all told him it was time to withdraw and they were relentless on that front. And then once he was finally pushed out with the likely threat of Pelosi invoking the 25th Amendment, they all went back to worshiping him and even crying on air. It was a little much. There were also numerous articles coming out after the debate about how many of them noticed the decline well over 6 months ago, but they kept quiet. I'm not some far-right conspiracy theorist, but their general treatment of Biden has been pathetic and laughable.
1000% true.

And who was gullible to believe every word from their "trusted sources" for years and years? It's laughable to me that they are still counted on as being the only true sources of truth, when they have not just failed, but failed knowing that things weren't right.
"When we all think alike, nobody is thinking" - Walter Lippmann
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

We all noticed a decline over the years. We all saw in the debate how bad it had gotten and everyone knew it was time for Joe to step down. Maga trying to turn this into a conspiracy is totally expected. Everything is a conspiracy with them. That’s their bread and butter.

How did the Dems treat Biden? Everyone on planet earth saw in the debate and that Biden had crossed into senior time and everyone on planet earth saw that he needed to go. We all saw some decline over the years and there has been much speculating. FOX tripped all over themselves to show any gaff by Biden. Hillary was said to be on her death bed at election time. Biden was pressured to be sure. What else should they have done? One by one they told him it was time to step down. Should they pretend they didn’t see what they saw like Republicans do with Trump?

Trump has done so many things bad I can’t even remember half of them and all the Republicans see it. Some of them like Vance and anyone who has ever worked for him say Trump is totally unfit for office. In the end all Republicans have to ignore all the Trump bs if they want to stay in the Maga club and pretend they saw nothing, kiss his ring and act shocked by the treatment poor old Biden got from the evil Dems.

I think the treatment he got from Dems was exactly what they should have done. In the end he stepped down on his own and will be honored by the Democratic Party for all his work over the years. The party is now United behind Kamala with Biden’s blessings. Of course Maga will hate that and try to turn it into yet another conspiracy added to the 10,000 other ones.
In four years, you don’t have to vote again. We’ll have it fixed so good, you’re not gonna have to vote.

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

Dude, I know you can't see this, but just weeks before we got non-stop "This is the best version of Joe ever", "He's running circles around the entire staff", "He's as sharp as a tack", "He's in total command in meeting with foreign leaders", ect. But, it's just Maga making a conspiracy... Give us a break with the constant propoganda BS you're pushing. We can all see through the BS.

Just a week before, Joe said he was running "to save Democracy", now he's dropping out and Handing the torch to "save Democracy"? Please stop with the BS you're shoveling, or stop the diet of BS you're eating.
"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them." ~ Frederick Douglass

specialsauce

Post by specialsauce »

Nodack wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2024 3:48 pm
We all noticed a decline over the years. We all saw in the debate how bad it had gotten and everyone knew it was time for Joe to step down. Maga trying to turn this into a conspiracy is totally expected. Everything is a conspiracy with them. That’s their bread and butter.

How did the Dems treat Biden? Everyone on planet earth saw in the debate and that Biden had crossed into senior time and everyone on planet earth saw that he needed to go. We all saw some decline over the years and there has been much speculating. FOX tripped all over themselves to show any gaff by Biden. Hillary was said to be on her death bed at election time. Biden was pressured to be sure. What else should they have done? One by one they told him it was time to step down. Should they pretend they didn’t see what they saw like Republicans do with Trump?

Trump has done so many things bad I can’t even remember half of them and all the Republicans see it. Some of them like Vance and anyone who has ever worked for him say Trump is totally unfit for office. In the end all Republicans have to ignore all the Trump bs if they want to stay in the Maga club and pretend they saw nothing, kiss his ring and act shocked by the treatment poor old Biden got from the evil Dems.

I think the treatment he got from Dems was exactly what they should have done. In the end he stepped down on his own and will be honored by the Democratic Party for all his work over the years. The party is now United behind Kamala with Biden’s blessings. Of course Maga will hate that and try to turn it into yet another conspiracy added to the 10,000 other ones.
Bro you were basically Biden's defense attorney in February when I said the man ain't right. He's had obvious signs of Parkinson's for at least a year. They hid it until they couldn't hide it any more then tried to play it cool.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

specialsauce wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2024 6:16 pm
Nodack wrote:

Bro you were basically Biden's defense attorney in February when I said the man ain't right. He's had obvious signs of Parkinson's for at least a year. They hid it until they couldn't hide it any more then tried to play it cool.
Well that coolness broke away after the debate. I don’t doubt he had his lucid moments. In fact, he’s already sounded better since coming back from Covid and getting some rest. But he was just aging before our eyes and he and everybody around him made the right decision. I hope he doesn’t have Parkinson’s but you are right that some of his behavior supports the possibility.
"Too little, too late, too unbothered."
- Phoenix Suns 2023-2024 season motto.

"Be Legendary."

In2ition

Post by In2ition »

specialsauce wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2024 6:16 pm
Nodack wrote:

Can't take the professional opinion of an actual Dr, I guess.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Everyone knew Biden was getting old and slowing down. We just didn’t see how bad it was until the debate. I say we as in most of the planet.
In four years, you don’t have to vote again. We’ll have it fixed so good, you’re not gonna have to vote.

Kryptonic

Post by Kryptonic »

Nodack wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2024 12:14 am
Everyone knew Biden was getting old and slowing down. We just didn’t see how bad it was until the debate. I say we as in most of the planet.
Come on Dack, the constants gafs, the old man shuffle and the incoherent mumbling. It’s ok to dislike trump and say you’d vote a corpse over him but let’s not live in denial. Both parties put up absolute shit candidates, he was just the lesser of two evils to most.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

I don't see a lot of point in arguing about Biden any more since he isn't the candidate. To myself and many other viewers, despite having seen Biden's past "senior moments" and gaffes, the debate was striking and worse than anything we had observed before. I supported Biden until that moment, but after I saw the condition he was in that day, I immediately wanted him out as the candidate. I am glad he stepped aside. You can talk about conspiracy theories and media coverups, but he's out and Kamala Harris is now the candidate.

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

Kryptonic wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2024 3:27 am
Nodack wrote:
Come on Dack, the constants gafs, the old man shuffle and the incoherent mumbling. It’s ok to dislike trump and say you’d vote a corpse over him but let’s not live in denial. Both parties put up absolute shit candidates, he was just the lesser of two evils to most.
You are right. I am the only person in the US that didn’t think it was as bad as it was. Nobody else was surprised by Biden’s performance at the debate. I was the only one caught off guard. Dumb ass me.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Nodack wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2024 9:54 am
Kryptonic wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2024 3:27 am
Nodack wrote:
You are right. I am the only person in the US that didn’t think it was as bad as it was. Nobody else was surprised by Biden’s performance at the debate. I was the only one caught off guard. Dumb ass me.
I'll tell you one thing, Biden has done an INCREDIBLE job for a feeble old man with Parkinson's!

"Be Legendary."

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

The Trump/Biden debate saved the US. If they didn’t debate, Biden would still be the candidate. Trump won the debate but, it might have just cost him the election.

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Nodack wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:10 am
The Trump/Biden debate saved the US. If they didn’t debate, Biden would still be the candidate. Trump won the debate but, it might have just cost him the election.
Great point.

"Be Legendary."

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Trump is like a video game player who celebrates because he beats the final boss, and he tosses the controller into the air and dances around. Then he looks at the screen in horror and realizes that that was just the first phase of the final boss; the second true form has just appeared. But oops, he already fired off most of his ammo, and where did the controller go?

Superbone

Post by Superbone »

Mori Chu wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:32 am
Trump is like a video game player who celebrates because he beats the final boss, and he tosses the controller into the air and dances around. Then he looks at the screen in horror and realizes that that was just the first phase of the final boss; the second true form has just appeared. But oops, he already fired off most of his ammo, and where did the controller go?
It's full of cracks and you can't trust it to be accurate.

"Be Legendary."

Nodack

Post by Nodack »

And it always wants to turn right.

TOO

Post by TOO »

Mori Chu wrote:
Into the vat of ketchup.

AmareIsGod

Post by AmareIsGod »

TOO wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2024 6:30 pm
Mori Chu wrote:
Into the vat of ketchup.
The vat of ketchup full of the Cabal of baby blood deep down in the basement below a pizza parlor in NYC where Hilary Clinton stays alive by drinking it every night while the Democratic pedos sacrifice children after sexualizing their nearly dead bodies. Duh!
What is smallball? I play basketball. I'm not a regular big man. I can switch from the center to the guards. The game is evolving. I'd be dominAyton if the WNBA would let me in. - Ayton

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Gov. Tim Walz of Minnesota is getting some attention as a possible Kamala VP pick. He's had some good media appearances lately, and he and his narrowly Dem-controlled state congress of MN got a lot done with a slim majority.

Mori Chu

Post by Mori Chu »

Interesting Dem primary result.